3D Magnetic Sensor 2G0 Evaluation Board TLE493DW2B6MS2GOTOBO1
Infineon’s 3D Magnetic Sensor 2 Go is a compact evaluation kit to familiarize the user with the 3D Hall sensor TLE493D-A2B6. In a short time the board is set up and own 3D magnetic measurements can be executed.
The evaluation board (EvalBoard) is a ready-to-use printed circuit board (PCB) which contains:
- The 3D magnetic sensor TLE493D-A2B6. For the availability of 3D Magnetic Sensor 2 Go kits with different sensor
- XMC1100 microcontroller based on ARM Cortex ™ -M0 at 48 MHz frequency connected to the 3D sensor.
- XMC4200 microcontroller based on ARM Cortex ™ -M4 at 144 MHz frequency used for the debugging and the USB communication.
- Micro USB connector for power supply and communication with the Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- LED for indication of power supply and debugging.
- Two LEDs for user configuration.
- Voltage regulator, reverse current protection diode and ESD protection diode.
- Pin headers to access data lines (e.g. via oscilloscope, external microcontroller)