3D Printer Nozzle Feed Guide PTFE Teflon Tube
Out of stock
- Full transparent: F46 PFA tube imports tetrafluoroethylene
- Color: White
- Temperature range: -190 ° C ~ 280 ° C
- Excellent corrosion resistance --- can withstand molten alkali metal fluoride, medium, and higher than 300 in addition to the role of all acid addition ℃ sodium hydroxide (including aqua regia), strong oxidizing agents, reducing agents and various organic solvents .
- Highly resistant insulation --- affected by the environment and frequency, volume resistivity of up to 1018 ohm, dielectric loss, high breakdown voltage.
- Excellent resistance to high temperature resistance --- the influence of temperature changes little, wide temperature range range, temperature - 190 ° C and +260 ° C .
- Unique self-lubricating --- the smallest with a plastic friction coefficient, is the ideal oil-free materials.
- Protruding surface is not sticky --- known solid materials can not adhere to the surface, it is a minimal surface energy of solid materials.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric aging --- radiation resistance and low permeability --- Long-term exposure to the atmosphere, surface and performance remained unchanged.
- Valuable non-flammable --- limiting oxygen index of 90 or less.
- 1 X 3D Printer Nozzle Feed Guide Tube
Write Your Own Review