Geeetech 3DTouch Auto Leveling Sensor For 3D Printer
Out of stock
3DTouch is an auto leveling sensor for 3D Printers that can precisely measure the tilt of your print surface. It can greatly improve the printing precision of your 3D Printer.
- Simple: 3DTouch can be easily applied, since it has a small and simple structure. Gathering information & firmware setting will be an easy task, because 3DTouch works as usual auto bed leveling sensor.
- Self-test: The push pin is operated three times to test when the power is on
- Alarm: The LED light blinks if a problem found on a self-test or on an operation.
- High-precision: 3DTouch’s Standard Deviation in repeatability is around 0.005mm, at that precise. If you choose 3DTouch, your 3D printer will be high-class masterpiece, giving you an enjoyable experience.
- Innovative Solenoid: Ultra Power Saving, On idle state, while the push-pin is whether pulled out or retracted, there are not any electric current flowing on solenoid, and standby electric current in the whole device is below 15mA on average, whereas on working state, while the pin is moving in sudden about 100ms, under 300mA flows in the device. Low power consumption even further drops joule heating, preventing from heat problem.
- Technologies: 3DTouch consists of Atmel ATtiny13A, solenoid, and a push pin.
- Wide Selection of Bed: 3DTouch does not uses either optical, nor proximity (inductive/capacitive) sensor.3DTouch is controlled by Hall Effect, providing high precision. Thus the bed material can be selected freely.
- Optimized structure: Larger Build Size,3DTouch is a small and technology-intensive one. Build size can be set larger than other existing auto bed leveling sensor.3DTouch uses existing RC Servo motor signal intactly, so just plug 3DTouch on the same pins after removing servo motor.
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 15mA
- Max. Current: 300mA
- Cable length: 150mm
- Net Weight: 10g
Write Your Own Review